Gadizsa Zselamart

Let's sip the tea and enjoy the reading

Wednesday 21 September 2011

My Survival Kit

Dearest my best girlfriends ever,

"Look up to the sky, ain't it the same sky we see too ?"




The entity of friendship

-Ria-

-Kalista-

-Fatima-

-Resti-

-Ria-

-Resti-

-Fiska-

-Ega-

-Ega-

-Balvas-

-Mellysa-

-Mellysa-

-Ayu-

-Marissa-

-Rara-

-Nesya-

-Ira-

-Fatima-  
-Dinda-

-Ichy-


-Marissa-


                                      

       



 
                                                                   
                                                              RAINBOW
"If  I could catch a rainbow, I would do it just for you.  And share with you its beauty on the days yor're feeling blue.
 If I could build a mountain, you could call your very own. A place to find serenity, a place to be alone.
If I could take your trouble, I would toss them in the sea. But all the these things I'm finding are impossible for me, I can't build a mountain or catch a rainbow fair. But let me be... what I know the best, a friend that's always there.

                                                                                               -Kahlil Gibran-

       


                                                                                                          

2 comments:

  1. Makasih sasaaaaa :__) love youuu!
    Janji bakal baik-baik ya di sana, we're always waiting for you dear.. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's sweet dear :) be safe di negeri orang ya!

    tapi salaaaah, yg emergency punyaku bukan punya fatimaaaa.

    ReplyDelete