Gadizsa Zselamart

Let's sip the tea and enjoy the reading

Tuesday 19 June 2012

    La Boutique/The Shop by Olga Quedraogo (Scenario from Africa)


  It is one of short movie from the Scenario from Africa. I got this video when I was doing my development communication in Netherlands. My assignment was about to learn more about one of development projects that has been done for dealing with AIDS/HIV in Sub Saharan African countries. So here is one of very interesting video to be watched for one who wants to get an insight about issues related to AIDS/HIV in those countries. In additional, this video is quite funny at least for me and my entire class. 

Wanna have more details about this project? just go to this websitehttp://www.globaldialogues.org/homeEng.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment